What are the odds?

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Out hunting near Mineola last night with Shawn and his life long friend Eddie. Scary calm and quiet. We dropped off Eddie at a stand he was itching to hunt. Hogs showed up around 130. I was on point ready to pull the trigger Shawn was booting up his IR. Next thing we hear "boom," Eddie took a shot from his stand at a different group of hogs on the other side of the property.

Boom caught out hogs attention and they decided to scadoodle.

In retrospect both groups of hogs started moving at almost the same time at two different locations?! There must be some magic clock they are all dialed into.

Video to come.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We have 3 stands within 1000yds of each other and that happens sometimes, more often after being shot at on one stand within 30 minutes the same hogs show up at another stand to offer a shot, so we always wait to see.

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That is crazy how they move, I call it the magic window, when one moves they all move I think.
That is what iI go by anyway, when you get on them there shouldn't be any time wasted.
My main hunting spot is just outside Mineola also, small world. The Sabine river holds a lot of hogs around it.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hate it when they scadoodle