weres hogs at in east texas

bearhunter

am on to leases in east texas one has had a few pigs the last few years other has been overrun. no signs or photos on ethier place this year is it just areas or is it everywere . i hunt in jefferson and linden area

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I see that happen every year during deer season, too much feed and activity.

Froggerzack

Diana, TX (East TX)
Lots of acorns to be has this year so no rooting or other physical signs of hogs. I have only seen one place of rooting recently and it is surrounded with a pine plantation so no acorns.

bearhunter

yeh bumper acorn crop deer or pigs comeing to feeders ant happening i ant getting any night pictures even both my places sre timber farms maybe thats it in years passed run a feeder and hogs found it soon

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I killed 22 in the last time I went East they were in the pecan trees it was Smith County on the Sabine River about a month ago.

bearhunter

yeh if you are close to a river u will find them. the east texas river bottoms' had them when i was a kid and thy were no were else. just all gone from my places. one been overun for bout 8 years. hog and deer hunters' on pine tree farms not seeing much due to acorns i think