Well my Deer season is over.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Season ended Sunday at 7:45pm, good thing I shot this guy at 7:20 AM!!!!
115yds (Closest shot I have had in 5-6 years!), 6.8ARP Frankengun shooting Barnes 95gr TTSX @3050fps

DSCN1822_zpsc5319d66.jpg

PS. I hate getting my photo taken, hence the "Get this **** over with" look....

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Season ended Sunday at 7:45pm, good thing I shot this guy at 7:20 AM!!!!
115yds (Closest shot I have had in 5-6 years!), 6.8ARP Frankengun shooting Barnes 95gr TTSX @3050fps

DSCN1822_zpsc5319d66.jpg

PS. I hate getting my photo taken, hence the "Get this **** over with" look....

What'ja do? "Ugly it" to death? (Hee Hee Hee)

Congrats, great buck. But, (errr)... wasn't there a CLOSER shot-op about a few weeks back? LOL

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
What'ja do? "Ugly it" to death? (Hee Hee Hee)

Congrats, great buck. But, (errr)... wasn't there a CLOSER shot-op about a few weeks back? LOL
LMAO! You been talking to Brett??? He asked if I scared it to death, "Did you jump out and yell boogieboogieboogie!?!?!?!"

First rule about Buck club, we don't talk about freak hunter errors, blame it on the gun, and tell everyone it would be a state record if the scope wasn't off/gun jammed/1000yds away and running....

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Come over here where we get 2 a day for 3 mos...LOL, actually it is 2 per day 4 in possession, no tags or records to keep and have not had a game warden check ever in FL.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i never like the words, "deer season is over". like frank said, we have really lax rules here in florida. i can't wait to get into the stand this year. have a couple more weeks till muzzle loader season and then its on

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LMAO! You been talking to Brett??? He asked if I scared it to death, "Did you jump out and yell boogieboogieboogie!?!?!?!"

First rule about Buck club, we don't talk about freak hunter errors, blame it on the gun, and tell everyone it would be a state record if the scope wasn't off/gun jammed/1000yds away and running....

No, the question was the first thing to pop into my head... so... "out of the mouth of two or three..." I guess you'd better worry. LOL

The instance I was recalling... involved the search for why a bull was so battle beaten... holes in fencing... remote locales of property.... HUGE blacktail buck... and some excuse of a different gun than what is usually carried.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Come over here where we get 2 a day for 3 mos...LOL, actually it is 2 per day 4 in possession, no tags or records to keep and have not had a game warden check ever in FL.
Mega jealous. I have YET to see a legal to shoot buck here in Western WA. Gave up on my very FIRST legal shot op for a doe a few years back... her youngster was no bigger than a German Shepherd and I decided to let 'er go.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am not much of a deer hunter and the wife does not eat much deer meat at all...have not killed a deer in the last 3 years, I guess I need to sell deer hunts...

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
No, the question was the first thing to pop into my head... so... "out of the mouth of two or three..." I guess you'd better worry. LOL

The instance I was recalling... involved the search for why a bull was so battle beaten... holes in fencing... remote locales of property.... HUGE blacktail buck... and some excuse of a different gun than what is usually carried.
I have no clue what you might be referring too....:rolleyes:

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Blame it on my mother... she was nearly as bad. LOL