Watch Your YouTube Account

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So I've spent this morning reporting over 9 reload offenses on YouTube.
#1 make sure when uploading you use "YouTube Standard License!"
#2 keyword search occasionally. You'll be surprise who steals, uploads and reloads your videos for profit.
#3 lets help each other out. If y'all are "hog hunt" searching and see a video reloaded by someone you know let them know ASAP so they can report violation. (It's pretty simple but it does take time!)

I've never made a single dime off YouTube. Nor do I ever plan on profiting. I just enjoy killing hogs like you folks and sharing my excitement of pulling out that backstrap! THIEVES REALLY ANNOY ME!!!! :mad:

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
FYI, y'all, this happened to me. I was scanning videos uploaded in the last week on youtube and saw two of my videos that were listed on somebody else's account. Not only that, but I found 2 of TLM's as well. As per Ed's suggestion, I notified TLM. I filed two complaints with Youtube for my videos. I also figured out who the original owners were of 4 other videos (seen their work before) and sent them notices via Youtube. I did not view all the videos, just the image shown for the video and the title and description. Now here is the weird thing, the guy doing this mixes and matches videos with titles and/or descriptions from other videos. For example, the name on one of my taken vids was another one of my vids that was not stolen. One of TLM's vids was listing has a heli-hunting vid, but it wasn't.

What was it Ed said? Oh yeah, "THIEVES REALLY ANNOY ME!!!! :mad:"

Last edited:

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And it has happened again. This jackwagon has reposted more than 50 of my videos. It took me about a half hour to get the first 10 reported to YT for copyright infringement. He has stolen from several other people, it would appear, but none that I see are from anybody else here, though it would not hurt to look...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNgv3tGecw2qDxP7QnUO-GQ/feed

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And it has happened again. This jackwagon has reposted more than 50 of my videos. It took me about a half hour to get the first 10 reported to YT for copyright infringement. He has stolen from several other people, it would appear, but none that I see are from anybody else here, though it would not hurt to look...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNgv3tGecw2qDxP7QnUO-GQ/feed
He stole your Butterball video!!.. That's where I draw the line! Nobody steals Butterball from my friends!!! Dang it!!!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes, he stole Butterball! It is like he mined most of my channel.

I tracked down a couple other folks he has stolen from and notified them, of which one has also reported the guy. Sheesh.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Dang, that guy went crazy 5 days ago. Obviously doesn't have a life.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man he took all of your stuff good catch. Wish I could find these guys face to face.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't feel too bad, someone in Los Angeles took a shuttle to the airport with my debit card the other day. Of course Wells Fargo was blaming me but my card has never left my possession and password is in my head not written down. The world is full of crooks these days. I now walk into the bank, pull a wad of cash out of my pocket a put like 140.00 in my account to pay what needs paid online in the next day and that's it. They laugh at me but that is all they get anymore.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well if they get more plays that you do w your videos can you just add those to your totals?

Darn Dan, so who stole your debit info? We have alot of skimmers found attached to gas pumps here in FL and punks stealing info when used in stores or fast food places.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am not sure how or where they got it but, the bank has to "look into it" and then send out a new card which all takes time. They even have guys that have card readers that they just walk next to you and get your info that fast. I am not real fond of crooks.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
wow, so much trouble, damn thieves!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice. Just like taking out a big hog!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good for you Brian!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You all,should start a thief count of your videos. I am not sure how that make money off what your video showed? Why else would they do it?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You all,should start a thief count of your videos. I am not sure how that make money off what your video showed? Why else would they do it?
It's possible to make money off youtube but it takes a lot of views.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter