Wallet Carry ??

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have been to several different hog hunting siminars put on by the state of Fla. At every one they pass out and urge all hog hunters to carry one of these cards in their wallet. I 'll post a pic of both sides of the card.

Thought I'd post here for your thoughts, and could copy if you felt the need. ME......I carry one. --- pruhdlrDSC00983.JPG DSC00982.JPG

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here I thought OLD AGE was bad enough!

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
At the seminars they go on and on telling stories of how some have come close to death by the DR's misdiagnoses. They initially treat for the flu and several others. One of the FWC guys at the last session got pretty sick BEFORE they started treating the right disease. The FWC guys are pretty darn convincing.

Like I say......both my wife and I carry one(or two)...to each their own. --- pruhdlr

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I used to carry something similar to that but for me it also included several additional diseases and some immobilization drugs that I commonly use/have. Glad you posted this, I need to make another one.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My doc hunts with me on occasion, if he don't know to check for that stuff, well then Im in more trouble than I know...

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think I already had all that stuff.... time for huntin!

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The absolute biggest disease that coon hunters are at risk of gettin' is acute blindness from drinkin' all that 'shine. --- pruhdlr

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Working in Fair Park at one of the museums during the State Fair back in 2005, we had a complaint from Fair organizers about our bees having stung some people (as if "they" had any idea whose bees stung people) and wanted us to close off or remove our hive. Shaking his head, my boss exclaimed that people just don't understand, "There are inherent risks in going outside."

That had to be one of the most profound understatements I had ever heard, but its relevance to things such as hunting cannot be stated enough.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"There are inherent risks in going outside."

That had to be one of the most profound understatements I had ever heard, but its relevance to things such as hunting cannot be stated enough.

There are inherent risk in living. Unfortunately it seems a high percentage of the population has been brainwashed.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A few safety precautions, a little common sense, goes a long way. If you have open cuts on your hands probably better not to get fresh blood from an animal in them. Cook and process wild meat carefully. Watch for ticks, flea and insect bites.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The biggest risk is....not living at all. I have had west nile in Colorado, that was a little unpleasant, and Lymes disease from bow hunting Nebraska. That tried to kill me. The Lord healed me from that after years on meds. Now I am just a chigger magnet, they seem to like me...a lot.