W-1000 for sale

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i have a W-1000 fror sale. It has only been used as a spotting scope. The only reason I am selling is due to my back condition I can not carry it and a suppressor in the field. The sale price is $4,500 or with video system $4,800. If you are interested PM me and we can talk about it. I think it still has 4 to 5 months on waranty.

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
I have a flir ls64 640x512 35mm lens
good lightweight spotting monocular
if you want a trade
still under warranty

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a flir ls64 640x512 35mm lens
good lightweight spotting monocular
if you want a trade
still under warranty
Thanks for offer but would rather sell.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The W-100 is no longer for sale decided to keep it. My wife was my spotter on Sat. When for the first time I zero it. Amazing what a hand warmer looks like in daylight. The cool part my wife spotted for me. TLM a thanks for turning my on to the Primos shooting sticks. That worked good and they were very solid as an aming platform. I mounted to my 6.8 9.25" SBR with suppressor. The rifle is still heavy but was able to carry around even with my back issues.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good for you, glad it worked out..are you using the W1000 as a spotter and shooting w something else?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice to hear you're recruiting the Mrs. Good plan.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good for you, glad it worked out..are you using the W1000 as a spotter and shooting w something else?
I had used only as a spotter till this weeknd when I mounted and zeroed. The weight plus a suppressor was killing my back. So I mounted to a SBR.