VOTE

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lord, we pray that today You allow this country to turn from it's evil path of destruction and once again that You would bless us with leadership that will do Your will and prosper us in every way. We will do our part and vote for one who has Your best interest at heart. It is a spiritual battle today that won't be fought with flesh and bone but the war will be waged in the minds and hearts of men! Bless us with wisdom. Amen.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And, please (oh Lord)... open the eyes of those who are deceived, that they may see.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The murderous hag LOSES in Ohio and Florida !!!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey Ratdog, tell us what you really think!!! lmfao

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hilarious now ABC is even forced to put up the real numbers!! BANG BANG!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey Ratdog, tell us what you really think!!! lmfao
Living in a rabidly blue: City (Seat of the County), County (most dense populous county), which ruins the chance of a great State to do good things... it's such a relief to see that there ARE still sensible people left in this country.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WE won, I am digging up all my guns in the backyard now!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thank you wikileaks. Some people chose to turn their heads at the ugly truths you revealed. But many, against all media bias, saw the evil truth in Hillarys ways. Heres to 4 more years of finally getting our gun stuff set up exactly like we want them... And then changing our minds every 2 weeks like 13 year old girls at the mall and buying more cheap gun stuff to actually set it up the way we want it this time.. Aeriously, after this I'll be done upgrading my gun stuff....ya.. Right....

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Finally we might be able to buy suppressors like a lower on an AR and the inflated prices should go down by 1/2 or more!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Outstanding election results from last night! I woke up at 0430 to pee, saw the results, and couldn't go back to sleep due to my excitement. I'm breathing easier today about the future of our country than I have in a long time.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Do not know where to put this so I picked here, I did not want to start a thread for one day. Primary Arms has a complete 6.8SPC 16 inch rifle for 599 for Veterans Day sale going on right now!! Would be a nice Voting present for that price!! BANG BANG!!