Two Features That Sold Me...

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've only played with thermal monoculars prior to picking my thermal hunting scope.
Contacted Brain sometime back in June or July? He gave me some input on two thermals I asked about. I was really favoring Armasight because of the quick disconnect. I knew I would be using this on different rifles. I really liked the Apex PIP and multi-caliber options. Those two features had me sold. He then connected me to ******** (BIG RED DOG) *******************. Had a weird issue with my bank not liking me spending that amount of money. So I sent ******** a check. He had it to me by the end of the week.

Schneeky

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've only played with thermal monoculars prior to picking my thermal hunting scope.
Contacted Brain sometime back in June or July? He gave me some input on two thermals I asked about. I was really favoring Armasight because of the quick disconnect. I knew I would be using this on different rifles. I really liked the Apex PIP and multi-caliber options. Those two features had me sold. He then connected me to ******** (BIG RED DOG) *******************. Had a weird issue with my bank not liking me spending that amount of money. So I sent ******** a check. He had it to me by the end of the week.

Good deal. I had a hard time deciding between an XD50a and a REAP.
But this was a rare opportunity for me so I went for the REAP.
If things were "normal", I'd have went for the XD50a on a dedicated BLK upper.

Lookin forward to s'more pics from ya! :cool: d:^) Jake..

Jake

Bandera, Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice video man, I love my Apex too! Now I need one of those QD mounts so I can move it around too.

JPK

LSB Active Member
I like myHD 50 too, best bang got the $ imo.

Jake, the UNV DLoc QD mount works great, solves the multi rifle or multi sight for one rifle issue. BRD is a UNV dealer.

JPK

D

djones

nice, but i like my thermal for more reasons

5 to be precise... kill kill kill kill kill

if anyone says jam jam jam jam jam imma gonna schootem in da faaaace

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB

Why would we say anything. You got it about right 5 shots at a time then you get to do some rifle maintenance. Then shoot 5 times again. Notice I didn't say ANYTHING about jams.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ok... peanut butter and jelly then. But, I prefer the other with my PB.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Very nice optic... I too really like that PiP feature. I wasn't aware of the multiple caliber feature it has. Always something new to learn.