Two Boar Singles

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Monday night was a great night to be out in terms of the weather, great thermal conditions, but overall was a boring night. However, I still managed to locate 3 and kill 2 singles. The hog I did not kill was another blind stalk. I have lost hogs on this property making this same stalk previously. Basically, I have to cross through a low valley where I lose sight of the hog for approximately 300-400 yards of a 500 yard stalk. Sometimes the hogs are still there when I arrive. Sometimes they are gone. :mad:

The other two stalks went quite well. The last stalk also had a small portion where I lost sight of the hog and the hog ended up surprising me, passing about 30 yards in front of me. I don't know if he ever knew I was there or not, but after he passed by, he circled around, so I think he probably knew I was there, but didn't know what I was. He stopped and assessed and that was my opportunity to drop him.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent video as usual! Looked like deer ballet in that first clip. Good job on the boars.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice work on the two boars!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You'd better buy that video editor a beer! He got those two shots sync'd nicely in your closing jingle. Nice kills B.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
1st round KO!! Never knew what hit them.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Viewer Request:

Continuous loop from :56 to 1:09 for the nights I'm having a rough time going to sleep…