Turkey hunter shot in the face!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I believe this is the first predator hunt we ever filmed. My good friend re was Regi running the camera. I shot this coyote at about 12 yards with a 12ga. shot gun. a LONG LONG TIME AGO!

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
GREAT vid....great that you are filming your hunts. Most people do not understand that a yote calling session can be that fast and furious. There was many times that I took a shotgun(Benelli M1 Super 90)and my AR...BOTH....to a stand. I have killed probably 10 yotes at well under 10yds. Missed some also.

While calling yotes in Maine I have had black bear come in on me. Sometimes you see tracks in the snow that they came up in back of you <50yds. I have also had the bigger bobcat(35lbs+)attack my speaker that was out in front of me.

About a month ago I was calling at night and had my 6.8 with thermal. At about 200yds I picked up 4 coyotes all together,coming towards me. They all pitched down into a small draw and I never saw them again. --- pruhdlr

Last edited:

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Rolled him up real nice!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sweet"............

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice shot on that 'yote. I'd say his Christmas was officially cancelled.

skwoodrow

Kingwood Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Both of the dogs in my house just went NUTSO at the sound of the call!!!! Live entertainment! Loved the video!!