Trust has been created

Compressorguy

Burleson Texas
One step closer, should have it sent to me tomorrow to get signed and notarized. Now the real hard part is deciding which can to buy.

Was really set on a sdn-6, that new omega looks sweet. Decisions decisions...

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'd go with a Silenerco. Their cans are great and customer service is top notch. I have a saker 7.62 on an AR-10 and really like it.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My vote is for silencerco. Everything I have seen and used from them had been off great quality.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Make sure you add me to the trust!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
cool deal

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Also with a can the buy once, cry once is in play. Get the one you WANT no matter the cost because it is a lifetime purchase.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Also with a can the buy once, cry once is in play. Get the one you WANT no matter the cost because it is a lifetime purchase.
well said

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
titanium is your friend

It hates your wallet, but is your friend

Compressorguy

Burleson Texas
Only one I've reallt priced was that AAC, and it's about a grand I think. About what I'm planning to spend. Plus the tax check of course. Local dealers also are a plus for me in the Fort Worth area.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
From the looks for previews there are some great cans coming to market 2015.

fanninland

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a Templar Tactical Nemesis30 which is ti construction and is short (6") and light (11 oz), and I'm pleased with it. It quietens down my 12.5" 6.8 sbr enough so that I'm pretty certain its hearing safe, but I bet it's not as quiet as some of the other cans out there. It is my first & for now only rifle suppressor (until the elusive Ident MkIII gets here), so I haven't had a chance to compare it to sound reduction of other cans. But I took hdfireman's advice and went with a comparatively expensive ti can, and am glad I did, as my suppressed 6.8 sbr is about the same length and weight of my 16" barreled 6.8. If it is to be used as a range toy I guess this is not as much a factor, but for night hunting/stalking & getting in/out of vehicles a lot, I decided that, at least for me, smaller size/weight trumped overall sound reduction/cost.