Tripod

Lrtx1

LSB Member
So, about 2 months ago I killed a bunch of piglets, 5 out of 7. Thought maybe I hit the 6th but couldn't find him. Shortly after I had pictures of one of the piglets on camera but not the other so, I assumed I had killed the 6th but just never found him.

Well, the sixth piglet may have showed up on camera this week. Judging by his size and his new walk, I just may have hit him.

Pigs are tough critters.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang!!! That's gonna leave a mark.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
looks like DJ's shooting...

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
looks like DJ's shooting...
Frank - I wonder how a dirt clod would get that high for DJ to hit - and unintentionally hit the piglet.. lol.
Lrtx1 - Congrats on piglet #6 !

Lrtx1

LSB Member
Frank - I wonder how a dirt clod would get that high for DJ to hit - and unintentionally hit the piglet.. lol.
Lrtx1 - Congrats on piglet #6 !

Heck I ain't got him yet. He has been making a fatal mistake though. First pig I've seen on camera in the daylight in years. Hit the feeder every morning for almost a week now.

morganrr

I had a similar sow that was missing the leg completely, my buddy thinks he shot it the year before an it just healed up. Looking through the thermal I couldn't tell it was 3 legged, but she didn't run either after I shot her.

IMG_1406.JPG

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Have to include a little sausage to fill up the smoker, but a three-legged hog is better than none!