Triple Sows Down With Pulsar Apex XD50

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was fun, but 95% of the evening was driving around and chatting. Glenn is quite the story teller. This is my third time out with them and the first time I got to shoot a hog and I have had a great time each time.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is Michelle as much of a talker? she seems a quite person, of course w Glenn you cannot get a word in...lol

chthump

LSB Member
That was a great video, I like the PIP, I can see where the PIP zoom would come in handy, but it may take a few sounders to appreciate/get use to it.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I asked in your YouTube channel but you answered here. That PIP feature is awesome. It would take my ADHD brain a little bit to get used to it but that's a really sweet feature.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I asked in your YouTube channel but you answered here. That PIP feature is awesome. It would take my ADHD brain a little bit to get used to it but that's a really sweet feature.

Well, and you can see me bumble, trying to follow the first two runners while looking at the small PiP and then having them disappear behind it. Then I realized I need to track with the big screen. It will take some getting used to, but it beats trying to manually zoom and unzoom and image for two different purposes.

I understand from UNV that this feature is not on the Apex XD50a model that is currently being distributed. :(