Trijicon Thermal's . . ??

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Am now looking at the Trijicon line of thermal sights to replace my older ATN ThOR that has served me well for the last 6-7 years or so.
Specifically looking at the IR HUNTER MKIII 35mm. But would be interested in anyones expierance with any of the "HUNTER" line of Triji's.
Also looking where to go to be able to read their owners/operation manual. Thank you gents for any possible help,expierance,or thoughts. --- pruhdlr

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Am now looking at the Trijicon line of thermal sights to replace my older ATN ThOR that has served me well for the last 6-7 years or so.
Specifically looking at the IR HUNTER MKIII 35mm. But would be interested in anyones expierance with any of the "HUNTER" line of Triji's.
Also looking where to go to be able to read their owners/operation manual. Thank you gents for any possible help,expierance,or thoughts. --- pruhdlr

I have had one of the earlier models IR Hunter MK II 35mm. Pre-Trigicon. I have absolutely loved mine. I hunt in mostly tight wooded areas without huge wide open pastures and it has served me quite well for that. Right now, you have an opportunity to compare the 35mm with the 60mm by checking out the videos "Carpe Sus" has on YouTube. He is hunting with a buddy that has the 35mm and he is using the 60mm and he frequently has split screen views of each thermal. You probably know this, but the quality of image that is recorded is much more degraded that what you see in the view finder. Even though my thermal is about 5 years old, it is still close to the top end of the spectrum in my opinion and I haven't once regretted spending the $$ on it. If you have specific questions, I will be glad to give you my opinion on my experiences.