Trijicon question

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OP could go wherever they wanted to go...anyone in Chicago in the business should leave, they have had 8 years to plan for it. Besides some entity would give them $$ to move. Screw them! You do know they are russian types right, all started at ATN together.? They know how to deal with the commies, that is why they are here to get away from it.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OP could go wherever they wanted to go...anyone in Chicago in the business should leave, they have had 8 years to plan for it. Besides some entity would give them $$ to move. Screw them! You do know they are russian types right, all started at ATN together.? They know how to deal with the commies, that is why they are here to get away from it.

I would think that you of all people would understand the difficulties in trying to move. Have you ever moved a business out of state or been responsible for firing hundreds of people?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Many companies do it all the time, Magpul for a recent one. I am not sure if they need to move states or a couple blocks but Magpul got millions for doing it. Hey that or get out of the OMG Mag business all together but do not insult the customers. This is not the first time they have pulled crap for the anti gun crowd.

BrantSFGDS

Ok, so I got an email from Trijicon and I spoke to a customer service rep at Trijicon and RSR Group today and here’s what I think happened. I think my buddy (dealer) was told about Trijicon acquiring IR Defense and misunderstood the situation and thought the reverse was happening. The second part is that Trijicon is behind production on some models and the MK3 60mm has a backlog of about 4 weeks. RSR Group is only taking prepaid orders at this time because of the backorder. So, I should have mine in 4-6 weeks I guess.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
This is not the first time they have pulled crap for the anti gun crowd.
I think you're misstating their motivation. If they could continue to sell magazines that hold more than ten rounds, they would. The law where they're located prohibits that. They're obligated to follow the law even though they disagree with it.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh they could there are always ways around it, anyway I am done with them, ya'll can do what you want

DarkNight

LSB Member
Does that mean I'm breaking the law running around the fields of Illinois with my 20 round magazines missing coyotes?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
probably, you are in illinois