Tres mas from frio county

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
We arrived on the property at 0115 in the mourning and got settled in by 0130, by 0137 I scanned left and about 150 yards away a sounder was making its way across the field at a good pace so we gave chase, "side note all shooting was off hand". We took a knee about a hundred yards away so that they would run into us after the shooting was done three were laying dead and about six were crawling away. I was shooting 110gr v-Max's out of my 6.8 and my buddy was shooting 135gr fxt bullets out of a blackout. We had multiple hits and visible rolled five but they pushed onward, so only three recovered.IMG_0438.JPG This little sow was shot leaving the property not very interesting just another sow.IMG_0435.JPG

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome job!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You made it home! Nice job on the hogs. That sow was a hairy sucker.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good killin' young man.

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
You made it home! Nice job on the hogs. That sow was a hairy sucker.
Funny thing there was no exit on that sow considering I was shooting varmint bullets but looky what was on her opposite shoulder..IMG_0439.JPGI had my suspicions that it was an exit wound and once the skin was peeled back it revealed bits of bone on the skin and a healed hole in the scapula.