Titegroup

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just scored 4 lbs of this very hard to get powder from Natchez's very happy been looking for some for about a year.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've got a few of those powder "I want" lists. LOL Glad ya found some.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There are so many I am looking for. I just use the little I have and make do. Reloader 7 is the hardest one for me to find and its my favorite for use in my 458 socom

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hopefully powder will get better is is the last of reloading supplies to come back to normal. I shoot a lot of 45s to keep my pistol skills good. Was just about out so,way good. It is my favorite for 45s I have a fair amount of long shot which is second.

Last edited:

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have been using 700x for my pistol rounds at the range. I got 3 8lb jugs for $340

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My 45 load is 7 gr Titegroup for Hornaday 185 XTP or Raniers at same weight and a great practice round.

Last edited:

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's what I was using for a while

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I'm lucky enough to have Butches Reloading located where I live and they have lots of powders, bullets, and primers in stock.

They also have a website, you can check it out as another source.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The worst part about powder and primers is hazmat fees. You have to order a large quantity of both to make shipping worth it over buying locally. I had to order 50,000 primers each time I made and order to offset the cost. Powder is even worse. I have to order 10 pounds or more usually

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The worst part about powder and primers is hazmat fees. You have to order a large quantity of both to make shipping worth it over buying locally. I had to order 50,000 primers each time I made and order to offset the cost. Powder is even worse. I have to order 10 pounds or more usually
You,got,that right! Dang powder and primers I try to order a bunch to reduce cost but sometime like this time I have a lot of primers. At least I got 4 lbs of the powder I have been needing

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My current problem is #11 percussion caps. I can't find them anywhere. I don't need but a couple hundred but $28.50 for hazmat just for that? And I can't even find them in stock

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My current problem is #11 percussion caps. I can't find them anywhere. I don't need but a couple hundred but $28.50 for hazmat just for that? And I can't even find them in stock
What do,you use them for?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a side lock cva hawken rifle

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

chthump

LSB Member
Yep, I scored some a couple years ago, purchased 1lb. , paid for it, today, same money , I could have bought 10 pounds, congrats, nows the time to stock up before the next big crisis.