Time to make some bullets!!!

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I recently turned 40, I know I'm catching a lot of you old timers, and the wife got me this brand new Dillon 1050 set up to run 6.8. Got it assembled and mounted to the bench tonight. Next will be getting everything adjusted to start cranking out some ammo.
IMG_4092_zpstivxyfme.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats Eric... but, something's a little fishy with that case lube on top of the cabinet.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL. Told the Wife that someone would see it and comment. Should have known it would be you Sir!!! We have an old dog and they are for her but since turning 40 I might start taking them with her!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This old mutt swears by Krill Oil. Helps with the joints and inflammation.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Congratulations on the new toy and the great wife. I still plod along with a single stage even when doing pistol rounds.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thank you Sir and she is a keeper. I am going to keep my single stage for load development and my bolt gun. The 1050 will run 6.8 for now and 308 in the near future.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow a pre-christmas present! Congrats

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You have a great wife. Dillon makes great products. I have owned two RL550 loaders for over 25 years with no complaints. Their lifetime no BS warranty and customer service are top notch. Never taken more than a phone call to line out any issues.

Still have the old Rockchucker for bolt guns and load development though.