Time to hunt!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't forget your dose of Zest... and bring back video of bloodied up, dead hogs.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Right behind ya. Headed out tomorrow afternoon.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Walked for two hours tons of deer, rabbits, and shooting stars so far. No hogs or yotes. It's still very hot out here!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's one thing I hate about living in the city... you gotta LOOK for stars to see if they're out. Camping out in Alaska was amazing sometimes.... you'd even be able to lay there and watch satellites cruise by.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hog down! A lone decent sized sow. She was about to get away so I had to take a longer shot than normal about 150 yards. She was DRT.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice. The sun is about to come up now go get some sleep.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Been rained on the last several times out here, in the panhandle of Fla. Sitting a shooting house just ain't the same. We have some long roads that are easy to "call" while walking into the wind. Seeing some good sign and had a bobcat come withing 20yds of me about a week ago.
Thermal is amazing when used in environments where there is no moon,and overcast,with no street lights or "city lights" lighting up the horizon. --- pruhdlr

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was hotter and darker than normal last night even with that moon. If your in Witchita, tonight should be good with the weather change.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know I am always good for looking at the stars. Been doing a lot of that.

Many times even if no pigs it is great for the mind.

Shooter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hog, love to see the counter ticking again!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hog down! A lone decent sized sow. She was about to get away so I had to take a longer shot than normal about 150 yards. She was DRT.
Nice one too. Congrats on that. Ribs for the smoker !

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Congrats. Seems like we have had to work hard for those lone pigs lately. The weather up by me is supposed to cool off a lot the next couple of days, but it is happening at the wrong time. I won't be able to get out an enjoy it. Good luck tonight!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ill only be able to get out a few hours tonight church in the morning.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm hoping to bait my friends land in ga this fall and see if I can get some hogs in to test the new socom and the new .358. I have 400 pounds of corn I'm going to try to take up there in a few weeks and spread out. Set up the trail cams and see if there's anything other than raccoons.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Four coyotes were feeding on the sow from last night got to about 150 yards. Hit them with the IR illuminator and the were off like a bolt of lightning. They may not see the beam but they can surely see the source a kind ways off.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Four coyotes were feeding on the sow from last night got to about 150 yards. Hit them with the IR illuminator and the were off like a bolt of lightning. They may not see the beam but they can surely see the source a kind ways off.
Apparently you've lit 'em up more than once in the past? LOL