Thor Refurbs

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Yup they are gone ... but one of my browser sessions happened to still have the 640 unit up so I screen shotted it for the skeptical ... the other unit was a 320 for $1999.00 both had 19mm lens. Maybe if they did it once, they will do it again!
HbJvqe5h.jpg

These aren't really "smokin' " deals because the my 42mm apollo 336 can probably be had for about $1,500 more than the 640 19mm thor, but for usable devices well under $4k they looked good for those on a low budget ... but looks like they didn't last long ...

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I must confess, I looked. The spirit is strong, but the flesh is weak. I know I have sworn off all things %^&. I ask that my fellow brothers pray for me. Also would someone nearby please come by and beat me for looking at something made by %^&.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I must confess, I looked. The spirit is strong, but the flesh is weak. I know I have sworn off all things %^&. I ask that my fellow brothers pray for me. Also would someone nearby please come by and beat me for looking at something made by %^&.
It's ok to view %^& product images, so long as you laugh. A good joke is healthy for the soul.