LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Blah,blah,blah . . . ?
Watched the first 3 or 4 minutes and kept wondering WTF was this " look at me" guy even talking about.
In the HYPE dept. he is a definite winner.
Is he running for some kind of office. Probably a Democrat. What is he selling ?? I already own Tupperware.
Is he a hog hunter ?? Most likely just bar room hogs. Is he on meth or smokin' that Washington weed ??
WTF . . over !! I am more confused than normal. --- pruhdlr

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm with pruhdlr — this guy owes me several minutes of my life back. :confused:

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He lives in B.C. Canada, grew up on Vancouver Island. He's a big game guide, name is Steve Isdahl. His channel started out with him just telling stories of hunting adventures, bear encounters, etc. Some began hounding him to see whether he's had any Sasquatch sightings. He eventually answered with a "yes" and was bombarded with requests to tell the story. He also develops hunting/fishing apps to help people become better at field sports (Blacktail Hunter, by Howtohunt Outdoors, Ltd., and others).

He had a face to face encounter as a teen, kept it to himself until he'd had a conversation with his grandfather. His grandfather had an encounter in his younger years, but never told anyone before talking with Steve. Steve's platform on the subject is that it's not right for people to feel they can't speak of what they've seen, for fear of ridicule... and his channel has evolved into more of an "email me your story and I'll share it with others who will listen without ridicule." His channel has snowballed since he's taken on this topic.

He's apparently been contacted by folks who have been negatively affected by their interest/research into the whole Sasquatch topic, and, fueled by his admiration for his late grandfather's fear of ridicule... is now laying the groundwork for spearheading against those who would bully people, to stop doing it, and to force the hand of officials who cover up happenings, rather than letting the public know the truth concerning such sightings/encounters. It's been a very interesting path to watch... from his days of simply telling hunting stories, to what's happening currently.

My point in sharing the video is, the claim that there is additional video footage from the Patterson/Gimlin film which has not been made public. Apparently that of "Patty" recovering a dead infant (of her's) after it had been shot. You never know what tales people will have until you bring a topic up.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will tell you what, if these people could get away from this stupid claimed crap about conspiracy theories and hidden truths and actually present the supposed evidence instead of doing this stupid hype BS and build up with self glorification, I might believe them.

Don't tell us crap about how there is all this evidence out there and then not present it.

As for the "experts" on these "beings," until they can actually present a being that they have studied, they aren't experts on them. You can't be an expert on something that you can't even prove actually exists.

I am a huge fan of the big foot concept. I used to follow this stuff extensively. However, it got tiresome like the TV show Oak Island where they were always on the cusp of finding something critical, the evidence was of proof was always just barely out of reach, but always claimed to be fact and true, drawing upon deep dark histories, conspiracies, folklore, etc., but not ever to actually pull it off.

Here in Texas, Melba Ketchum is along these lines. She turned out to be a lying sack of dog dung, but was big into self promotion, drama, conspiracy theory, etc.

BTW, this is a cast I got from Grover before he passed.

20160810_101244.jpg 20160810_101202.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What are the dimensions of that casting?

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Approximately 13" long by 8" wide on the toes and 6.5" wide on the foot at the widest point. Depth is just over 1 inch. Grover thought it could have been from a female, or a subadult male.

He was selling off much of his collection before he died.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That sounds reasonable (female/sub-adult). That's a good detail casting. Thanks for sharing a pic of that.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Keep your eyeballs peeled, m'be one day you'll be mixing your own batch of plaster, or, "more gooder" yet, have your thermal recorder ON!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
More "Hmmmmm?"

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Indeed. If there is more footage than what has been released to the public, why is it being kept a secret? If soldiers are having encounters on military installations, why are they being told to keep their mouth shut, or why are they afraid to speak of it? If Sasquatches injured during the Mt. St Helens eruption were treated/helped, why was this not on the evening news? We put people in prison on the word of an eye witness testimony, and/or presentation of physical evidence... yet, why are eye witness accounts of sightings dismissed? Why aren't plaster casts "credible" evidence? Why aren't hair samples which are of "unknown" origin not given evidentiary status? Why are DNA test results scoffed at and dismissed as contaminated if they don't align with someone's own hypothesis of origin? The P/G film has been with us since '67, Hollywood costume makers still lack the ability to replicate what appears on the P/G footage, yet, footage of "Patty" isn't good enough to be considered evidence of existence to some. Why are people afraid to share their accounts/experiences without fear of ridicule and stigma? No one should be fearful of repercussions for sharing information/physical evidence in their possession. Anyone responsible for using intimidation tactics and use of power to suppress what does not fit their own agenda should be held accountable for their behavior.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Two old ladies walked into the police station and wanted to report a UFO sighting. The desk sgt took down some info like time,date,weather,location,etc.
Then he asked one of them,how exactly did they know it was a UFO. One of the ladies responded . . . "Well son,that was easy,it had "UFO" written on the side of it.
The above is kinda like that . . . RIGHT ?? ---- pruhdlr

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Two old ladies walked into the police station and wanted to report a UFO sighting. The desk sgt took down some info like time,date,weather,location,etc.
Then he asked one of them,how exactly did they know it was a UFO. One of the ladies responded . . . "Well son,that was easy,it had "UFO" written on the side of it.
The above is kinda like that . . . RIGHT ?? ---- pruhdlr
Which is exactly WHY you ask qualifying questions to get additional information. And, depending on what you receive, a reasonable man can deduce a probability on which direction to file such information. But, would you approve of that desk Sgt. to berate and intimidate someone for coming in to give information? M'be a month later, a second story burglar is caught using a drone with UFO written on the side, in order to case a building he's interested in breaking in to. What was once thought of a pure B.S. from a crazy person is now classified as circumstantial evidence of additional criminal charges... RIGHT ??

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
However, it got tiresome like the TV show Oak Island where they were always on the cusp of finding something critical, the evidence was of proof was always just barely out of reach, but always claimed to be fact and true, drawing upon deep dark histories, conspiracies, folklore, etc., but not ever to actually pull it off.

Same. The other day running through channels and I saw it and was like "DAMN, they STILL havnt found it?"

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I haven't had cable in over ten years... and haven't even turned the TV on since August when the hydroplane races (local, annual event) were on. Never heard of the Oak Island show. Probably about the same as Never Finding Bigfoot? LOL

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I haven't had cable in over ten years... and haven't even turned the TV on since August when the hydroplane races (local, annual event) were on. Never heard of the Oak Island show. Probably about the same as Never Finding Bigfoot? LOL
Only slightly "OT", haha. Growing up in Indianapolis, the Hydroplane races on the Ohio were always a good time.
IMG_1950.jpeg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Only slightly "OT", haha. Growing up in Indianapolis, the Hydroplane races on the Ohio were always a good time.
View attachment 7807
That's an oldie right there... a Merlin (or Rolls) in front of the driver, in an open cockpit. THOSE are the real "Thunder Boats". I was always rooting for "Oh Boy Oberto"... I mean, WHO doesn't like beef jerky ?!?