Thermal Scope - Insight Technologies MTM-001

Discussion in 'FOR SALE - General' started by BruceWayne, Aug 8, 2017.

1. BruceWayne

BruceWayne New Member

I am looking to sell one of my Insight Mini Thermal Monocle's in good working condition
    aka HTMI Mini Thermal Scope

This is a used working Insight Technologies
    This has plenty of features if you do not already know about them:

1. DIGITAL THERMAL IMAGE STORAGE -Integrated, digital image storage lets you store thermal images on the scope
    2. DIOPTER -Diopter adjustment customizes the unit to fit your eyesight. The HTMI is great for users that need glasses or corrective lenses.
    3. TACTILE BUTTONS -Tactile buttons are easy to use in the dark or while wearing gloves.
    4. STANDARD BATTERIES -Uses standard CR123 batteries
    5. INTEGRATED LASER POINTER -Integrated red dot laser pointer
    This was originally used as a test loaner, and has worked well for me for the past 10 years.
    Although I hardly used this, it has served me well for local household fun.
    I used this to look into my dark back yard a few times hearing strange noises. No Aliens, just a big Racoon and its babies.
    I also used this to check for window heat loss.
    I originally bought this back when I was a Police Officer and kept it in my bag.
    I have had 2 of these, one with a LCD screen that I am keeping, and this one.
    I also have the detachable LCD screen for sale if interested, that this will plug right into.
    If you are a serious buyer then please send me an e-mail and I will send you pictures.
    The picture listed is from the internet, I will send you the real pictures if you are serious and when I am at home, I am posting this while at work.

$2,300.00 plus shipping for just the MTM, LCD screen is separate if you want it

Attached Files:

• MTM.png
      MTM.png
      File size:
      187.6 KB
      Views: