Thermal Fever can you help?

LSB Active Member
Asleep at 2am, up at 7, busy all day, 45 minute power nap.....have urge to back out tonight. Do I have the insanes? Is it curable? Do I want to cure it? It's all very confusing.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gotta keep the power naps under 20 minutes or you get tired again. I try to limit nap to 10 minutes, wake refreshed.

LSB Active Member
I have noticed something the last several trips I was showing up earlier and earlier to the point I was 2 hours b/f sunset. When I was showing up right at sunset and putting in 3-4 hours up to midnight I was putting them down....gotta get my vampire hours back.

chthump

LSB Member
I dont know how some of guys on this forum do it, i find it hard to hog hunt during rhe week and have a day job, as much as i like it, im pretty much a weekend hunter

Steve

LSB Member
I dont know how some of guys on this forum do it, i find it hard to hog hunt during rhe week and have a day job, as much as i like it, im pretty much a weekend hunter
This is my very same thought on how people do it. Most I talk to are just like myself and are weekend warriors that have a regular day job Monday-Friday.

D

djones

some of us dont have a choice. its a sickness. i remind my employer hes not allowed to discriminate against people with diseases.

it has destroyed my life. i used to be a man about town. now i cant even get the maid to have lunch with me. my truck stinks so bad OinK is the only one who will get in it... and he leaves the window down.

LSB Active Member

I own my own biz which allows me to work from home quite a bit.....awfully easy to conduct a phone call in my board shorts/Reefs, saggy eyes and coffee.....if I had to be at an office looking bright eyed and bushy tailed it would be very different.

LSB Active Member
some of us dont have a choice. its a sickness. i remind my employer hes not allowed to discriminate against people with diseases.

it has destroyed my life. i used to be a man about town. now i cant even get the maid to have lunch with me. my truck stinks so bad OinK is the only one who will get in it... and he leaves the window down.

mine is so covered in crap at the moment it's in the driveway and is not allowed in the garage. reeks from afar. like!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's why I get up at 4:30 am, go hunt for a couple hours and head home.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I often hunt 2-3 times a week. A Wednesday night hunt from 9ish to 1am ish. Friday/Saturday nights around 9ish to sun up. Sometimes later if we go back to look for dead pigs or scout for pig damage

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
NAP time is day time.

Never hunt during nap time.

Be careful of your states hunting laws, it may not be legal to hunt during daylight.

:rolleyes:

Steve

LSB Member
We need the shorter days to come quick fast and in a hurry. This getting dark at 930p CST here in Texas gets old and cuts into my hunting time!