Therapeutic Hobby

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I love to reload new calibers. Lately I've worked up loads for my contender pistol in .375 JDJ and 35 Remington. I pulled out my old Handi rifle in 30-06 and started to develop a load for it along with my Ruger M77 22-250. It is relaxing to me and I love to see the results of my work when I finally get it tuned.

Good to see someone else enjoys the labor of love that reloading can be.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I totally agree. Some people build model planes,some people grow a garden. I reload.

I have a dedicated room for this,with NO radio,TV,or any other outside distractions. My wife will not even stick her head in the door. It soothes the nerves,it's relaxing,it's fun,and I actually accomplish something. It is as close to something scientific as I want to get at this point in my life.

I have been reloading for about 32 years now. ATT I reload for some 13 chamberings. This includes multiple guns(both pistol and rifle)in the same chambering. I ESPECIALLY love the larger bore guns. I have two different 500S&W rifles along with a 458Lott,and a couple 45-70's. Also a newly converted .45-90 Express.

My newest is a 300BO Handi Rifle. --- pruhdlr