The time has come

Discussion in 'NFA/CLASS 3 ITEMS OTHER THAN SUPPRESSORS' started by Itsazonik, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Itsazonik

Itsazonik Cape Coral, FL Vendor LoneStarBoars Supporter

So with all my trust paperwork in place and my class 3 dealer saying it looks good it's now time to pick my first suppressor. I was thinking of suppressing my ruger 10/22 and my m&p 15-22. That got me to thinking.(no I didn't hurt myself.....yet). Why not get a servicable 556 suppressor. I don't own a 556 rifle but some day I might. Then my second though was to get a .458 titanium suppressor to use on my 458 socom. After emailing a few places I am down to a Lane Scorpion 458 titanium suppressor. Anyone have one? Ever use it on other calibers? Will it work with my 6.8? I know suppressors are like tattoos and I'll just keep buying more but it would be nice to start with one that works with everything I have.

2. FrankT

FrankT Destin FL LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY LoneStarBoars Supporter TEAM OinK

Good Luck, still have not put anything on my trust but will get a 30 cal and 22 can

3. Itsazonik

I can't decide between the lane or the crux. From reading about both it seems the crux is built stronger. When I but my suppressor I'm also going to put in for an SBR lower.

4. FrankT

FrankT Destin FL LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY LoneStarBoars Supporter TEAM OinK

I will eventually go w short and light when I do get one, lane looks good

5. Itsazonik

My only wonder is if it will work with the 6.8 or a 308