The official CLEO sign off thread

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Not waving the white flag of surrender, but I believe it may be a good idea to get a database going of CLEOs who DO sign off on form 4s and form 1s. This will help people be prepared just in case the ATF rule gets implemented.

Lets keep it simple. Simply name your state, county, and the CLEO who approved your forms. Also, state the state and county of any CLEO who has refused. Hopefully this information becomes useless and the rule never comes to fruition. Lets keep the debate going in the other thread about information regarding to the rule change so this does not get cluttered.

Collin County, Texas
1. County Sheriff will only sign if he knows you personally or you know someone that he knows personally who can vouch for you
2. Frisco PD will not sign

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rockwall County Sheriff will sign off on any resident that passes the background check
Rockwall PD will not sign to my knowledge

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As these small places? I don't mean to sound rude but the big metros are going to be the problem. The question is how do we get them on board?

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
As these small places? I don't mean to sound rude but the big metros are going to be the problem. The question is how do we get them on board?

Collin County has almost 1 million residents. It is all suburbs north of Dallas.

Frisco is about 120,000 people.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dallas county is lost. The only thing that will get them on board will be lawsuits for infringing on your Constitutional rights.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wichita county, TX sheriff will sign
Wichita Falls, TX PD will NOT