The new L3 X320 thermal in stock!!!

Ident Marking

Rockwall, Texas
Vendor
We are the launch dealer for the new L3 X320 thermal and they are in stock!

We have been hunting with a prototype of the X320 during its development this year and we have been very satisfied with the performance, features and the cost of the unit. We are the launch customer and have these in stock currently ready to sell as of today. We have more coming at the beginning of December as well. We like this unit better than any other unit in the price range.

The X320 is a brand new high resolution version of the popular XP200 handheld thermal imager from L-3 IRP. It offers a number of new features like zoom, color pallets using the 320x240 Nano Core. To break it all down I listed the significant features below but simply put, you have a better lens in the front increasing detection range, AA batteries instead of an onboard battery that really is a pain when it dies in the field, all the cables you need to video from a DVR and the USB cable that allows the user to set up the color pallets, zoom sequence, polarity, and temperature display anyway the user wants are included- if you need the external power cable it’s not a proprietary $90 cable- it’s a standard 2.5mm plug available just about anywhere. Another feature we like is the ability to record and still look through the display at the same time- nice if you are recording and still scanning.

If you compare the X320 to other 320x240 imagers these features stand out:

Removable batteries- If you have an internal battery onboard that dies in the field it has to be recharged before you can use it again. The X320 uses two standard or lithium AA batteries. We have had a good results with battery run time using the lithium AA batteries.

The larger 25mm 12 degree objective lens offer a great detection range and larger image subject size over other 320x 240 units with smaller lenses. During a typical summer night (+80 degrees, +60% humidity) we could detect deer,coyotes and pigs at over 600 yards- very reasonable for those types of conditions and the range will increase as the temperature and humidity falls during the fall and winter.

User configured interface- the X320 includes the programming cable and Windows based software for custom set up. We really enjoyed this feature- probably because we work with software like this when we have built thermal imaging systems in house. It’s great to see a product offered that lets the user configure everything themselves. It works just fine out of the box but if you like to custom tailor your gear this is a great reason to look at the X320.

x320-350pxwm.png

$4,350

To get Holiday pricing contact us @ 469-464-5500

http://identmarking.com/index.php/shop/thermal-imaging/x320-thermal-eye-thermal-imager-detail

BENEFITS:
  • Greater scene detail with VGA 320x240 resolution
  • Video port available for simultaneous recording - Cable provided
  • Covert operation with fully dimmable micro display and built in shroud
  • Stows easily into pocket for quick extraction and agile operation in the field and on the run
  • Customize camera features with provided GUI software
FEATURES:
  • 30Hz detector offers fast turn on time and real time video image
  • 9Hz model available
  • 50% greater range: Detect human activity from up to 735 meters away
  • 2X zoom as default on button press. Polarity option available via GUI
  • Temperature measurement on/off available via GUI
  • Rugged design with integral rubber eye cup can survive accidental drops and submersion to 1 meter
  • Pocket-sized, weighing only 13 ounces
  • Uses only two (2) user-replaceable AA lithium or alkaline batteries
CAMERA FEATURES:
  • White hot, black hot, color set points selection via GUI s/w
  • On-screen battery level indicator
  • Left or right-hand operation with rugged slip resistant grip
  • 1/4-20 tripod mount
  • Tactile battery loading feature for stealth nighttime operation
  • External power input and video output jacks
  • Long eye-relief viewfinder for use with glasses, face shield, masks, etc.
  • Push button control, features selectable via provided GUI s/w

Last edited:

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Really nice write up. I have one and have used ot on the field now once, and the results were very impressive. I plan on using it again after the turkey goes away. From what I can see from my initial use , it meets or exceeds most of my needs and it is not bulky or heavy.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I got mine today! LOVE IT!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I'm using the X150 which works great for my hog hunting adventures, which I could afford an X320, would have to be really special pricing lol

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Just blew all my cash on sbr and suppressor stuff. I hope these will still be around in 4-6 months. I'm impressed with I have seen so far.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I sent your displayed link to my supervisor up north. They purchased a FLIR unit from Optics Planet and are doing a 30 day test/return with it. We're hoping to get the OK to purchase a second unit. I'd suspect that "Chris" will be quicker to call than "Marc" will (alternates). Maybe you can coax 'em to give your product a try... who knows? Maybe end up with selling two units?