The Legend of Old White Face

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Actually, there is no legend of Old White Face, but....there is now.
Saw a guy working on his fence today and stopped to say hello, well he happens to have a big white faced boar coming to his deer feeder and he thumbnail_IMG_20170729_200355828.jpg said I could kill him if I could pull it off so I did. I Just got out of the hospital...kidney stones...bad, so I am moving a little slow but got-er' done. Took one to the face at about 80 yards and 2 on the run. Found him in the woods piled up.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ouch! Hope you've passed your last. Great hog there.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hog down !! Hope you are doing alright from the kidney stone stuff ... always a blessing to me when I can make it out to the woods.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DANG!!! That is a Dandy of a porker!! Was wondering where you ran off to. Nice going and hope you are doing alright now. Ken. BANG BANG!!!!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad to hear you're OK after the kidney stones. Bad news getting those out of your system..
Big congrats on your huge boar. Big and the white face makes that one unique.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good sized boar! Sorry bout the stones! Hope that's all over with and that you're doing well

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Heal up quickly Dan. It's not fun trying to get out when you are hurting. That's a trophy boar for sure if for no other reason than what you had to go through trying to get him. Good luck.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think you have real "stones" to get out there and do that not even recovered yet! Well done!

D

djones

stones huh. so that explains why you've been such a grouch. glad the old snake is back.

why didn't you get a pic from the front. i mean... white face and all.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter