The hogs are moving.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've been seeing the hogs out in pastures all day at work. May be a good evening hunt if you can get out.
image.jpg

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The cool damp weather has them out in force. Wish I didn't have to work in the morning and on Saturday! Lame!

Eddy Gein

LSB Member
Dangit, my golfcart is on the charger so my fat but just stalked around the whole property.
Didn't see anything.
I'll let it charge up a bit, mabey they will come out later & I'll sneak up on em with my Texasboars lights on.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
154075086.jpg

When I was out at the lease last, I looked at the pics on my camera, there was a boar on the pictures that was there when I got there, 2:30 in the afternoon

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My buddy at TBR, my alternative hunting property, has been watching hogs across the street from his place for two weeks, out in daylight, eating a wheat field. Today his wife called and said they were in his horse pasture and the horses didn't like it. We will look for them tomorrow. :D

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM.

there should have been atleast 4 dead hogs there. Call me, I will kill em !!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
He was on duty! Geez Shooter. LOL!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Isn't there something about "to protect and to serve"? If the field had a small fire, he could put it out with a fire extinguisher. So I don't know why he can't shoot the hogs out of a field!

...or call Shooter!

:D

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am seeing turkey's like that in corn field in NC dozens

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They know it's safe to be out now... TLM's too busy with other stuff these days.