The easiest sighting in ever...

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I bought a new Aimpoint Pro when PSA was having their 4th of July sale and went down to the ranch last weekend to sight it in and do some hog hunting. No hogs though, bummer, but I had luck in another way.

I had the Aimpoint in a ADM cantilever mount and fired the first shot at the 50 yard target. Perfect windage and half inch low. Hmm.. i thought this was interesting. Fired two more rounds to make sure and they all touch at 50 yards. Moved on to the 100 yard target. Fired one shot. 1 inch high at 100 yards perfect windage.

New optic...new mount...4 shots and never touched the adjustments. Now thats an easy sight in!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Me thinks this is a good omen.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice you should have played the lotto that day!

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It even rained that evening. Which I thought was the hunting gods blessing me with perfect hunting coditions. They have a funny sense of humor because the lightening started getting real close about midnight and I had to bail on the hunt and get shelter. Those southwest Texas lightening storms are not something to mess with and the other two nights it never got below 80 degrees so those hogs were not moving well.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My late step-mother told me she'd survived TWO lightning strikes while growing up in Kansas !!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
thats like florida lightning. we had a storm a couple weeks ago and i swear the lightning was in slow motion. a bolt would strike and linger for a good 4 seconds. and there would be 10 or so at once all doing the same thing

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My late step-mother told me she'd survived TWO lightning strikes while growing up in Kansas !!

I watched my dad get struck by lightening when I was kid at the ranch. It struck a fence line and ran down the barbed wire about 200ft while he was closing a gate. It threw him back about 20 feet. Luckily he was fine other than a little shook up.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that would be a scary site to see. i have only seen it hit trees and power lines near me.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My car got struck driving across the Yadkin River here in NC fried the electrical system was a weird sensation. The called me sparky at the office for a few months.