The early years.

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
image.jpg Mucho bueno senor, that is the w1000 if I'm not mistaken? It's amazing how much thermal imaging devices and ambient light intensifiers have changed over the years. And yes I was probably around the 12-15 year old range when this all got started, but I've been on the trail of thermals and the like for quite some time. Speaking of such looks like I just joined the thermal squad!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome! That was some of my favorite footage! Great videos

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good times relived... those were fun vids... as much, today, as then.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
View attachment 5216 Mucho bueno senor, that is the w1000 if I'm not mistaken? It's amazing how much thermal imaging devices and ambient light intensifiers have changed over the years. And yes I was probably around the 12-15 year old range when this all got started, but I've been on the trail of thermals and the like for quite some time. Speaking of such looks like I just joined the thermal squad!
hahahaha nice! And I see we are both fans of Skoal.... it sucks what happened with those EXTRA Crisp pouches... they were a fave of mine.. now I'm back to either Mint or Straight pouches until they fix that situation....

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I remember these two videos when you posted them a while back ... man time flies!!

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
hahahaha nice! And I see we are both fans of Skoal.... it sucks what happened with those EXTRA Crisp pouches... they were a fave of mine.. now I'm back to either Mint or Straight pouches until they fix that situation....
Try the extra mint pouches they use cheese cloth, great flavor one of my favorites.

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I've always wanted a w1000 for some reason. I wonder how low vendors will eventually dump them for.......a grand?