Thanks for the invite

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I am a 32 year veteran of the Harris County Sheriff's Office. I have been hunting since the age of five. I really got into hog hunting about five years ago. Since then I have obtained and use night vision and suppressed rifles for the majority of my hunts. I use a .223, 6.8 SPC and a 458 Socom most of the time. I look forward to this site.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey another familiar mug !! Welcome.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
When you get the invite from the Master you have to respond. LOL

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I unnerstan'....

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! I went down there and trained your commercial vehicle unit when it first started!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You did a good job. Those guys bring in a lot of funds and keep our roads a lot safer.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Coon Dog he was bloated from being on the trailer for eleven hours. It took me that long to get him to the scorer for Weiser Weight and Tusk. He's in the record books now. My second largest to date. 277 pounds and taken with a 223.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yes. Go online under Weiser Weight and Tusk. They have been scoring some BIG hogs. I am a scorer for them, but I can't score my own for obvious reasons. The system works by the weight of the hog and the length and girth of the tusks. Usually a 220 pound hog with decent tusks will make the book. They are great people and run Ugly Dog Ranch on the net. They sell everything for the person who runs dogs and for us guys who shoot them. This is not meant to be an advertisement for them though.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Me too. My largest was 298 with some real nice cutters. He would have placed way up on the books. Oh well, live and learn.