Texan, in Fl Now, you all know me...Thanks!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well here I am, I will try to post my pertinent info here as I can. Thanks for having me! Frank

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice to see Friends here!!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There goes the neighborhood.

Just kiddin bud. Good to see ya here.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Jeez... look what the cat dragged in !!! How'd we BOTH manage to get in here at the same time? Welcome there you.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM, I am looking at a BLACK background on my screen for the forum, is that changeable by the user?? Thanks

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey RD, at least we represent between us the rest of the Country! Not sure how I got invited, seems someone was not very discriminating, looking at some of US here!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well... I got handed one of those court jester suits to put on as a condition of invitation. What'd you get?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got a box of Hornady 120SST's. Say you don't take your 6.8's to Alaska do you? too small a caliber? Can you hunt while there?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can't bring a firearm with me to WORK. If I did, I'd be given a one-way plane ticket headed south. However... my job is to carry a Remington 870 daily... but, that's company issued.

I wouldn't think twice about using the 6.8 for caribou, wolf, wolverine, black bear.

Hunting... it'd have to be on my off-time, and (at present) I'd be classified as "non-resident". Now, if I acquired a physical address in Alaska, the amount of time I actually spend up there... I'd be able to qualify for a resident tag.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK, that makes sense, did not know the conditions of your contract. I am betting the non resident is a tad expensive.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome aboard Frank!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK, that makes sense, did not know the conditions of your contract. I am betting the non resident is a tad expensive.

Yeah... don't even think of brown bears as a non-resident... unless you have a MINIMUM of $25K to spend on a guided hunt. Caribou's not too bad... between license and tag... a couple of hundred... but, getting TO them is another matter altogether.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There you go, another FL Guy!!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
shhhhhh this is a texas site, don't let them know were from florida

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I am a Texan, just stranded here in FL...but the hog huntin' is good so hard to complain!