Talon's new years eve buck

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
A few weeks ago Michelle and I rattled in 13 bucks in one morning. Since then we only rattle up 1 or 2 each trip. Yesterday{ New Years Eve} Talon shot one of the bucks we saw that first day. We sat on a pipeline in Denton County. We usually see as many as 20 does and a few small bucks on this pipeline. Yesterday, we saw nothing until last light. Two bucks finally came in from the worst possible direction they could come from for Talon to make a shot. As they eased towards us, the buck Talon wanted spotted us sitting on the ground. He cautiously turned to leave and was just about to be gone, when Talon turned and made the shot. The buck ran about 60 yards and piled up. He is 20.5 inches wide.

1486789_640638925974804_552713175_n.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job Talon, nice buck!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A few weeks ago Michelle and I rattled in 13 bucks in one morning. Since then we only rattle up 1 or 2 each trip. Yesterday{ New Years Eve} Talon shot one of the bucks we saw that first day. We sat on a pipeline in Denton County. We usually see as many as 20 does and a few small bucks on this pipeline. Yesterday, we saw nothing until last light. Two bucks finally came in from the worst possible direction they could come from for Talon to make a shot. As they eased towards us, the buck Talon wanted spotted us sitting on the ground. He cautiously turned to leave and was just about to be gone, when Talon turned and made the shot. The buck ran about 60 yards and piled up. He is 20.5 inches wide.

Funniest lookin' hog I ever did see ! Cutters are in an odd place, but, they're sure BIG !!

Congrats on a fine buck for the young man !

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Funniest lookin' hog I ever did see ! Cutters are in an odd place, but, they're sure BIG !!

Congrats on a fine buck for the young man !