logo.png

OW-1 Thermal IR Weapon Scope 4X $3,495.00 Sale price $950.00
3_large.jpg

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Not many details on their site

80x60 res. Is a pretty low quality.

8.6hz is a very low refresh rate and will be "glitchy" as you pan across fields or try to follow running hogs.

This is my opinion only from reading the very minimal information on their site. Take with a grain of salt.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, Just what I thought, not much info and what it there is low quality, like the new Leupold sorta or a torrey pines. I was hoping for more as it is a Disabled Vet business

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
No video as advertisement on their website has me skeptical. It is advertised to have internal recording. I know they did some crowd funding to finish the product and go the SHOT. Uploading video to YouTube is free advertising for them. I find it strange they didn't upload any.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
same thing ATN did for their vaporware

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
the case looks nice

D

djones

i'm not sure what you fill the middle with, but i guess you could use it as a bathtub toy.

Pdkillr

Went by their table at SHOT twice on 2 different days. Both times no one there other than their fat ass rep sitting in a chair. Didn't greet or talk to me . Picked up sample scope and 1 page brochure. Still not even a kiss my ass. Figured since he wasn't too exited about his product I wouldn't be either. Shameful.

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
resolution, refresh rate and lens size look pretty weak. That slow refresh rate would be super annoying if you were actually trying to shoot something. You get what you pay for with this stuff usually.