Sus Minitor

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
After following and stalking about 20 hogs through the creek bottom for about an hour. I got busted twice but kept downwind and stuck with them getting ahead of them, the only shot I got was onPiggy at Kays 001.JPG this little fella. I truly couldn't tell what size he was, it was in the thicket and getting low light, eyes were straining to figure size and distance. Anyhoot, a small dead hog is better than no dead hog they say.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
lol, good job Dan, you're right, definitely better than none, good job

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A little bacon beats no bacon.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's sticking with it. I probably would have given up the first time I was busted. Just got back from a trip to MS. Last deer hunt of the year and didn't see a single deer. Didn't even get an attack armadillo.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's sticking with it. I probably would have given up the first time I was busted. Just got back from a trip to MS. Last deer hunt of the year and didn't see a single deer. Didn't even get an attack armadillo.
Where in MS? They've been moving good in Humphries county last several days. Armadillos too!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice sticking with it Dan!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Where in MS? They've been moving good in Humphries county last several days. Armadillos too!
Walthal Co. outside of Tylertown. I've been going there for quite a few years hunting with my best friend since he bought the place. This was the first time I didn't see a single deer, hog, etc.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So, I guess this isn't the right time to ask about cost per pound?...............

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So, I guess this isn't the right time to ask about cost per pound?...............
$20.00 diesel, 2.99 greasy brisket taco, .99c Dr. Pepper, $5.00 car wash, 2.00 ammo, baby hog meat...priceless.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Like going back in a time machine to dust a li'l Hitler.

And then eating him.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Since when do we care about cost per pound, if we did none of us would be hunting...LOL

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Since when do we care about cost per pound, if we did none of us would be hunting...LOL

No kidding! I'm still working on getting my first I'm able to take home for dinner. The price just keeps going up.