Surefire X400V IRc White/IR weapon light with IR laser.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was able to get my hands on the new Surefire x400V IRc light this weekend. This is one nice weapon light it has 150 Lumen white light, 120 Ir light output, and a 0.7 mW IR laser.

With a twist of the light you can switch between white light or IR. In IR mode you have the choice between IR light/IR laser/ or both.

I will get some video up very soon and an in depth review. The hardest choice I'm having is to run it on my pistol or the LWRC, maybe I just need two! :cool:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is a nice unit

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
easy

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Saweeeet !

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice. Looking forward to that review.

Delta4-3

LSB Member
Vendor
It's a great product! Surefire also has a pressure switch for it so that it is much more usable on a carbine. The only down side is that it is a little too tall to run at the 12:00, but it has everything in one little package, so I can deal with that.
4cfmXqP.jpg

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I see they make several pressure switches which one is best for the rifle?

Delta4-3

LSB Member
Vendor
Here are some pics of it down range. I need to redo them though, as there were two factors keeping them from being an accurate portrayal (other than the fact that I took them with a crappy iPhone 4). One, it was a full moon. Two, I left the IR filters on both PVS-14's that the pic's were taken with.

All pictures are taken at 90 yards.

The first one is through a high spec Pinnacle tube, and is of the IR laser and Illuminator.
fjbP1Eo.jpg

Just the laser. (I didn't focus well enough here)
viW4UEh.jpg

Next is a Photonis Gen 3 White Phosphor tube, same distance. Laser and illuminator.
JoJxUbt.jpg

Just the laser.
0jsr8nx.jpg

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I switched it over to the Six8 rifle last night I'm going to try and get its first kill tomorrow!