Surefire 123's for $.43? Has to be a mistake, right?

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When you all posted this I got on there looking for a deal like the next guy but,,, thought something was wrong. Looked at the site and they had already fixed it. So,, with in hrs the same day this was posted they fixed the ad. The end.

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
My invoice shows 48 pack ordered and shipped.

VhN1rlKh.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is what I accepted than I will review them after.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I have hundreds of emails that I am going through. I can offer you 50% off the order.

Sincerely,

Agustin
Customer Service

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
GOT THIS, I asked what discount, not gotten back yet
Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience. It appears that these were incorrectly listed on amazon and the error was fixed. I can offer you a discount on the batteries you received however I am unable to send 36 more out.

Sincerely,

Agustin

Customer Service

(323) 402-6554
I got pretty much this same letter this morning. I replied that I'd either like a refund for the per unit price difference or a full refund and a prepaid return label to return what was shipped.

We'll see what the response to that is. But like Frank, I'll likely take a 50% discount if that's offered as well. The listed per unit price when we ordered would be a 75% discount.

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got a quick reply to my last email asking for either a pro rated discount or a prepaid return label.
----------

I am sorry but I cannot honor that deal. I will just refund your purchase in full and you can keep the batteries you received. I apologize for the error. You should see a refund soon.

Sincerely,

Agustin
Customer Service
--------

Not sure why a pro rated discount would be unacceptable and a 100% discount preferred???? I wasn't looking for anything for free and I felt my offers were reasonable. I can understand the return shipping cost and the hassle of restocking may be more trouble than the batteries are worth to them, but I can't figure out why they'd offer a full $ refund instead of the partial I offered up.....

Now I feel like a heel and effectively got something for nothing which was never my intent........

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Sounds like these folks are over their heads. I don't think they should be an Amazon vendor at this point, for their own good, as well as ours.

Getting yourself on Amazon can open some big doors, but you have to be ready to have that "good problem" ... seems like these folks were not ready.

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just got another email from them saying they're sending a return label or offering a 40% discount instead of the "just keep them" offer....

These guys are in way over their heads, I think you're right.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
wow some getting deals some not, when I get mine I will certainly write a review

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I will take the 50% off but will cream them on the review

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
my refund was processed so I blasted them in a review, not live yet

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Yummy! :)

Did you do "review" or "Seller Feedback" or both?

There's nothing wrong with the batteries ... so I'm thinking "Seller Feedback" ?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They would not let the review go because it was on the batteries not the vendor...no where to complain to amazon about the vendor so after praising the batteries I added it to the review and will see if they allow that one to show?

ordered 48 batteries, 12 were shipped and after many communications finally got 50% off on the order. This was clearly a vendor error and their first communication was I was wrong...not the way to do business. Have talked to several who had the same thing happen, some got the order free, some 40% off and some told to return the order for a refund. 12 instead of 48 a typical bait and switch, mistake or not they should have shipped the 48 and been done with it.
Item: SureFire Batteries 123A Lithium 48-Pack
Quantity: 1
The above is what I bought and got 12 instead, what would you have thought you were buying?
Action Gear

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well unless I can review the company or get to Amazon I can't post a review
Your review could not be posted.
Q75eOMSI8NhQIuiTTAvNhwX19Mf16-TrGeLtyMrNyCDTKjSlvrwjtUg6Y8cCR4vPDEn_WejAXkOLE9gUgKW-oMjZF3M7PWDApFqurzHa0pyAbVWcRkYhJ-ZBjE8rBfA69OIMSOKo1z8DGW-O5ZRh5x_BDThSzloy2W-_AOB_F8UXDNg=s0-d-e1-ft
from FrankT on January 12, 2016

These batteries are great!

Surefire batteries are great!!

Just do not buy from the vendor I did Action Gear Failed!
ordered 48 batteries, 12 were shipped and after many communications finally got 50% off on the order. This was clearly a vendor error and their first communication was I was wrong...not the way to do business. Have talked to several who had the same thing happen, some got the order free, some 40% off and some told to return the order for a refund. 12 instead of 48 a typical bait and switch, mistake or not they should have shipped the 48 and been done with it.
Item: SureFire Batteries 123A Lithium 48-Pack
Quantity: 1
The above is what I bought and got 12 instead, what would you have thought you were buying?

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Once my refund posts, I will try to "complain" to Amazon as well as provide seller feedback. But I consider the "complain to amazon" part to be the most important. We expect them to "vet" and "manage" the vendors they let on their site and we would like to see evidence that they do.
I have never complained about a vendor with Amazon before and that is saying a lot, because we've bought tons of crap through there.
So these "Action Gear" people are "special" and should be treated special (i.e. get a least a warning from Amazon).

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did you try using the "ad feedback" (did they mean "add"?) link? Right side of the product selling page, small print... in each section of the page. That would appear to differ from the review link.

http://www.amazon.com/Surefire-SF123A-Lithium-Batteries-48-Pack/dp/B00T5JLQOQ/ref=sr_1_5?m=A241IAO8OWIZ0F&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1452708015&sr=1-5&refinements=p_4:SureFire

I cannot get into the feedback for that product it does not mean for the product shown

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
where do you complain to amazon?

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
I found a place the other day buried 13 levels deep in the My Account arena ... but I've booted my PC since so I'll have to find it again.

Seller Feedback should be easier to find, but not sure Amazon reads that.

I will post how I wind up contacting Amazon, but waiting for refund to post before doing so :)

My return was picked up by UPS this morning and I've gotten confirmation email from Amazon that the return was picked up.