Surefire 123's for $.43? Has to be a mistake, right?

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"Not eligible for Amazon Prime"

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Aye,
I think most vendors I deal with would've just eaten their mistake, but seems these ones want a tussle ... so I guess they will get a little one ... I just don't have time for big ones any more ...

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They can make it right or my review will be blistering

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I wrote and am waiting for an answer before doing anything

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
they still have not answered, I am trying to get the rest of batteries or a discount

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
You guys are the nice friendly customers ... I'm the a-hole customer :)

I'll play "bad customer" ... while you guys play "good customer" and we will see what they do!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
hey I am just hoping for more than nothing...lol

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Well I am calling it "wrong item sent" ... (12 pack instead of 48 pack) so who knows ... maybe they will send me out the proper item in exchange for me returning the improper item :D
(not counting on it)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
GOT THIS, I asked what discount, not gotten back yet
Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience. It appears that these were incorrectly listed on amazon and the error was fixed. I can offer you a discount on the batteries you received however I am unable to send 36 more out.

Sincerely,

Agustin

Customer Service

(323) 402-6554

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Well, Frank, is it time to prepare some counter-battery fire?
:D
They certainly are a hoytie-toytie bunch thinking they can screw up and we will eat it for them. Maybe we can get them "booted" off Amazon to make their day.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will wait for my discount but yeah it is not right

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know, the vendor handled this all wrong. They should have just refunded the money or filled the orders as specified. Shipping an amount less than what they promised is just wrong.

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Aye. I'm now more curious as to whether Amazon will agree with us on this point. If Amazon tolerates vendors that behave in this fashion, that is more ominous for me, because wife and I am buying half our "general crap" through Amazon these days ... they have replaced the likes of "J.C. Penny's" at least for us.

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know, the vendor handled this all wrong. They should have just refunded the money or filled the orders as specified. Shipping an amount less than what they promised is just wrong.
Agreed. Mistakes happen, it's how vendors correct their errors that are interesting.

I'd have not batted an eye if they had shot an email and said "whoops our bad" and canceled the order. But marking things wrong, shipping something other than what was clearly ordered and saying "too bad" doesn't go over so well.

No reply to my email yet......

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In the early days of Amazon, I found an ad, 6 cases of liquid hand soap for $X. Happened to be a soap I liked. I placed my order, and captured a screen shot of the ad page and saved to file. What I received was, one case of 6 bottles for $X. I wrote the vendor about it, they pretty much blew me off. I wrote them again, attaching the screen shot (after they had changed the ad to being what they shipped), and cc'd Amazon. When I did not receive the balance of the original order, I wrote a review in Amazon about the vendor's dealing with me, and describing the transaction. Don't know what affect my review and correspondence had on the vendor, but I quit using that soap once my case of 6 was used up.