Suid-Seeking Guided Missile Launched (telehunting again)

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dec 23 (2).JPG

Pics came through a few minutes ago (camera is off by 1 hour) and I called my neighbor, Ken, "programmed in the coordinates" and he is en route. This was the best pic of the ones that came in, but it appears that there are at least three individuals. Based on the size and coloration, these are quite possibly from the group we have been working on for the last several months...basically watching them grow up on camera and picking them off along the way. Hopefully, he will be able to take one or two more from the group.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like an awesome means of ramping up the percentages. Only one question... how come Ken's gearing up and not Brian?

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ken leaves 3/4 mile away. I live 55 away and hunted last night with no luck. Still waiting for word back. No doubt he is doing the stalk up the creek like last time.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Otay, neighbor to the property. I thought he was neighbor to where you LIVE and that it was close by. Gotcha !!! Tell him it never happened without pix. LOL

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, there would be pics, but apparently the pigs took off. He tracked them across part of the property.

Sorry for the false alarm this time. It worked well last time and I was hopeful this time.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ha, never apologize for sharing an adventure, of any kind.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good try anyway, it was exciting while it lasted!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hey! Hunting without killing is STILL hunting....and its all good.