Stalk Hunt Pulsar Trail XP 50 - "recoil activated video" 300BO Barnes 110 gr TAC TX

Bama

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Both Hogs.jpg GranDad.jpg Do Re Me:
Got two boar hogs last evening. I keep forgetting to turn on video so I've turned on the feature of "recoil activated video" available on Pulsar Trail. Stalked into a soybean field and they winded me. When to another field and stalked into greenfield and the must have either heard me or saw me and turned into a busted stalk. Went to Do Re Me and saw a boar hog walking through field. Did not have much time as he looked to be leaving field. About a 60 yard shot. 150 pound boar. Barnes Bullets 110 grain TAC TX. Head shot. DRT! fun hunt. Enjoy!
GranDad:
Was heading back to lodge though GranDad field and saw a big hog walking about 150 yards away. Stopped truck grabbed rifle set up shooting sticks and let the copper fly. Head shot. DRT. It was very tall greenfield so could not find him last night so found him this morning. He weighted 232 pounds.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job, nice hogs!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down! I just got back from Huntsville, AL. Looks like a lot of hogs in that state. Happy hunting!

Flir-D-Lee

Join the pig Jihad
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
View attachment 5751 View attachment 5752 Do Re Me:
Got two boar hogs last evening. I keep forgetting to turn on video so I've turned on the feature of "recoil activated video" available on Pulsar Trail. Stalked into a soybean field and they winded me. When to another field and stalked into greenfield and the must have either heard me or saw me and turned into a busted stalk. Went to Do Re Me and saw a boar hog walking through field. Did not have much time as he looked to be leaving field. About a 60 yard shot. 150 pound boar. Barnes Bullets 110 grain TAC TX. Head shot. DRT! fun hunt. Enjoy!
GranDad:
Was heading back to lodge though GranDad field and saw a big hog walking about 150 yards away. Stopped truck grabbed rifle set up shooting sticks and let the copper fly. Head shot. DRT. It was very tall greenfield so could not find him last night so found him this morning. He weighted 232 pounds.
We hunt in the same area. I'm about half way between Demopolis and Pennington on the river. Good to see some others in the area take a few out.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
View attachment 5751 View attachment 5752 Do Re Me:
GranDad:
Awesome. Congrats

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well done, nice shooting