SQ hunting

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know things are slow when you start posting SQ kills! Had 2 on the bird feeder the first one was smarter he heard me come out of the porch door the second did not. Most likely she would have died from first shot but she was still moving pretty good so took second shot. This is kill is with my Tactile Soultions AR upper. Owenslee from 6.8 turned me on to this 22 upper is is very acurate and runs perfect. Have not seen a post from hin in a while. I know he was sick. Anyone know how he is doing?
06878c7bd6f0cd6b089b200f77f1c9e0_zps80lbfqlz.jpg

chthump

LSB Member
Yep, slow, but even slower when your watching squirrel / gopher video's on the internet.
Lone Star Gophers
Lone Star Squirrels

Wonder how many subscribers you could get??

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just checked out Tactical Solutions AR 22 uppers.....they don't give them away huh?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rob, last I heard from Owenslee, he had just lost his father, and his sister was ill. He was busy dealing with both. This (I think) was after he had been ill for a while. It has been a while since he posted over on 68forums though.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just checked out Tactical Solutions AR 22 uppers.....they don't give them away huh?
No but they work my first was another brand did not work worth a crap DPMS I think. It was junk!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nice trophys/meals guys!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rob, last I heard from Owenslee, he had just lost his father, and his sister was ill. He was busy dealing with both. This (I think) was after he had been ill for a while. It has been a while since he posted over on 68forums though.
Dang he is a good man with lots of knowledge. Hate it for him. God bless him and his family.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
15267921_454516044742897_8248334684407993260_n.jpg

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That puts a whole new meaning to B.S.
(big squirrel) of course.