Soweena and her sisters

LSB Active Member
From Sunday night with my buddies son. Hit big mama with a neckie and put a few more in her to be sure she was doing some breakdancing. Buddy absolutely cut up the black and white with the 308 out I actually saw blood spurting out of the pig through thermal up in the air as the bullet ripped through while I was putting a couple of extras in the first sow. We doubled up on the smaller black sow head/gut couldn't have planned it better simultaneous pop pop. Was hilarious in the waist high grass we never saw the piglets until we walked up to check out the sows and then saw them disappearing into the swamp and palmettos had to have been 20 of them. Gotta believe they will be coyote bait quickly! Like all our pigs they never come out more than 10 yards from cover this was right on the edge where the grass starts, but we had to approach from the north walking in that crunchy alarm grass pretty happy we were able to get to them.

IMG_6293.JPEG IMG_6289.JPG IMG_6290.JPG

Last edited:

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is one fat sow! Looks like a good hunt.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good killin'!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Some nice hogs there.

Keep After 'Em!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job in the grassy jungle!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some good hogs down! Maybe the little ones will show up sometime.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Grass, gunz and giggles... a good Sunday night. It’s a time he’ll remember his entire life.

Taking a young buck hunting is a good way to live forever...