Some people have all the luck

Rookie

LSB Member
A buddy of mine just found an IR Hunter MK2 35mm on Amazon for $2,900! Why can't I get lucky like that?

2z5mbuw.jpg

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang. Did he actually receive the scope in good working order

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
New or used ?? ---- pruhdlr

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well, obviously we're all interested to learn the outcome. If that works out, your friend will have the deal of the year. Let us know.
--

Rookie

LSB Member
Well...

UPS dropped off his IR Hunter. The box is clearly labeled IR Hunter. Opening the box, he's excited to see an...

ATN X-sight.

I'd be pissed.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well Darn!
Yeah, I'd be rather annoyed myself. In fact, I am annoyed and I'm not even the one who's dealing with it.

I was rooting for your buddy to get a great deal. Sorry it didn't quite work out.

Rookie

LSB Member
I'm getting ready to. I think I have the boss talked into letting me get another thermal. I'm renting a Trail QX50 next week to see how it compares to my IR Hunter. If it's close, I'll order the Apex for my son.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That will be an interesting comparison. I have an IR Hunter MKII 35mm, and a friend is considering the XQ50. Let us know what you think!

Wray

LSB Member
Scammers like to operate on aamzon, friend of mine almost got taken on a telescope optical tube listed there..... also at a too good to be true price.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sorry man. I was expecting one of the old lower end original ir hunter scopes... like a MKI (not MKII) with the 320 resolution and 19mm obj lens.... But an x-sight... damn