Smart send what does it do?

JeremyV

LSB Member
OK had my zeus for a few weeks now and got 99% of the settings and controls figured out however I don't exactly understand what the smart scene does?
I'm in horrible conditions at the moment with lots of fog and rain so the conditions are constantly changing so I'm ajusitng my scope a lot and can see huge improvements depending on the settings but I haven't been able to see what this one setting actually does.

Thanks for any help

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I believe its for when the temperatures are similar to the targets your looking at. Like on a hot day and the concrete/asphalt/gravel and such is showing as hot as body temperature it will adjust for that. I never really use it.

JeremyV

LSB Member
I believe its for when the temperatures are similar to the targets your looking at. Like on a hot day and the concrete/asphalt/gravel and such is showing as hot as body temperature it will adjust for that. I never really use it.
Well I'll keep trying it in different situations and see if it makes a difference. So far in fog and rain the gain and contrast have made the most impact on my image.