Small Boar taking his last bathroom break

Navygator

LSB Active Member
Was scanning the dump site for the boar last night and was going to move in on a couple of coyotes when I saw a small hog to the south of the property in an open field. We have a street light by the house on that side so I had to do some manuevering to get to around 100 to 125 yards. I set up on a T post and was going to take a longer than normal (for me at night) shot when the hog started walking towards me. Let him get well within range and then threw a 6.8 SST round into the sweet spot.
Nice blood spurt as he was going down.

At 1:01 or so I had to reposition on the T post so it gets a little shaky. He only went about 120# but that is one less pig tearing up the property.
Also, apologize for all the surrounding area scans but there are normally cows in that part of the property and I was just double-checking.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice, 1 shot, 1 kill, congrats

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
down he goes ... happy hunting!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Let the bodies hit da floor... let the bodies hit da floor...

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job. The blood spurting when he fell was cool

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Never saw that coming great hunting.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good work. The blood squirts was cool. Is the rattling sound the barbed wire moving? What scope are you using?

Navygator

LSB Active Member
Probably was barb wire, jacket got caught up at one point.
Armasight Zeus 336, 42mm, 60 hz. Initially had some issues with it but has been performing well for the last year.