Slow month

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nuttin' wrong with that load of bacon. Congrats.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wouldn't eat that third piece of bacon.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Mel Glass

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Believe it or not the two water hogs were shot grazing on the side of the road by a creek two hunts apart. They have been flooding a few acres of corn in one of the fields for the last three years so are top priority targets.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You’re a braver man than I hunting in tennis and crocs!

Mel Glass

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Not me in the shorts no way I would be walking around this time of year without pants and boots. That is the land owner in shorts. I take my boots off back at the truck. Like to keep scent down so take them off after the hunt. No blood or gas/oil from parking lots. Most of our hunting is like deer hunting especially now that the corn is up.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Slow month or good month .... hogs down is always gude!!

Mel Glass

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We are just picking away slowly at them. I have only put bullets into five from the time of the first post. It’s gotten so thick that it is hard to find them and when you do if they run at all after the shot you will not find them. Drug three 100lb or under out ,one about 125 push into the thicket with its back legs and a 60 pounder get into the thicket after doing 6 turns in a death spin. Not to fond of belly crawling into a thicket after a hog even though I have done it before.