Sightmark wraith

Tim300wsm

LSB Member
Based on some advice from you folks next Friday I will be ordering a wraith. I'm pretty excited as it will be my 1st NV optic. I am a little bummed about the lack of audio recording and was hoping you guys had some advice for recording audio as well. I appreciate the help advice on the scope as I know absolutely nothing about NV

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The low end to record audio is to just do it on your cell phone and dub in it with any of many video editors. Video editing is a whole other ball of wax and everybody likes different ones for different reasons. If you have a mic/headset for your phone, you can avoid much of the pocket noise of hitting record and dropping the phone back in your pocket. If you are in a stand, you can just lay the phone aside.

I suggest this because you probably already have a cell phone that has an audio recorder app on it.

Tim300wsm

LSB Member
I have a load for my 308 AR10 that delivers 3/4 groups if I do my part and it has a fairly effective muzzle break do you think the recoil may damage the scope? I know it says it will handle 308 but it's the limit so that makes me nervous. I had no intention of using this rifle but this past weekend I was very impressed with the new loads accuracy and would be willing to deal with the weight penalty for it