Shout out to Myron Morrow and Pulsar

Taco

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I pulled my hd38a out today after a couple of months in the safe and it was acting wonky. A few hours later the display S the bed. I contacted Myron at Night Vision Outfitters and told him my sad tale. About a half hour later a Sellmark employee is calling me about this scanner! The guy processed an return for me in no time. I don’t know if it will always go this way, but I have to say I’m nearly dumbfounded by the service levels shown by Myron and Sellmark.

LSB Active Member
Myron is great got a chance to hunt with him a few months ago. Not surprised he stepped in to help. When my buddy received his Trail and forgot the manual we called myron at like 9pm on the range trying to fart around the menus b/c they are not as intuitive to me as my RXQ. Got it sighted in with 2 minutes to spare and took it right out so pal's 12 year old daughter could dump some .308 into her first hog kill....ever.....at night with a thermal ....thanks to Myron.

Taco

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Update:

Sellmark resolved the issue with this monocular beyond my expectations. I had reservations about buying Chinese optics but those reservations are gone. Sellmark is the real deal.