Short video clips from this weekend.

CSims

McKinney, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Look at that camera work!!

Great hunt last nite. Need to do it again soon!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Look at that camera work!!

Great hunt last nite. Need to do it again soon!

Yes very soon! I am so glad you recorded it!!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was them watching from th
Thanks so much for sharing, like the voice over, "he smoked both of them"
Awesome!

That was them talking while recording it. I though it added a nice touch!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice clip... but, isn't that The Kit-Kat-Kid's theme song?

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice I like the snap and thud in the first clip. I cannot wait till my can gets freed from stamp jail.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Damn good reaction, well done. I like the added voice over, in fact I have always thought it would be better for more explanation from the cameraman, well done guys!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Great videos, doesn't get any better than the video with the two boars, thump, thump

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Damn good reaction, well done. I like the added voice over, in fact I have always thought it would be better for more explanation from the cameraman, well done guys!
Usually there is no cameraman just a tripod. Having someone run the camera is way better. He even held it steady normally it looks like the Blair witch project once the shooting starts.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK so you are going to need a gun and ammo bearer, a camera man and fluffer for the animal pics...I can see vast applications for these positions...I need to live closer!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK so you are going to need a gun and ammo bearer, a camera man and fluffer for the animal pics...I can see vast applications for these positions...I need to live closer!

Great, so now Frank wants to fluff dead critters. THIS we MUST get on video... unless it would be fitting for evidence for felonious jail time. LOL

I could stand around and look Purdy!!!

Histopicker... parading around in a bikini holding a sign over his head saying: "LSB hunt... take #3" Where's my milk carton? LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL @ RD, fluff would be setting them up for the pictures to be taken, and getting TLM, helmet ready, no animal abuse to be seen here...

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL @ RD, fluff would be setting them up for the pictures to be taken, and getting TLM, helmet ready, no animal abuse to be seen here...
It's only "abuse" if the animals appear to not like it. At least that's what I was told once... by a dog owner who I contacted after he reported a drunk who was a human sandwich between two of his huskies... a three-way wild-thing when it was -40F out. I offered to charge the guy with cruelty to animals, he declined since it appeared to him the animals were enjoying it. "?" Who knew? ACK !!!